VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A judge is reviewing your appeaL

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Has anyone noticed when you finally make it to this stage on ebenefits the date changes when it’s worked on, so far it’s changed 3 times in one week drives me nuts does it mean anything? My  appeal which began in 2011 is finally getting the dust brushed off and passed around...they granted everything in 2016 but remanded two issues which went to the AMC denied and now back at the Bva. 

Edited by jfrei

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Mine changed like that, but I didn't take it as the date it was worked on, just as the latest date of the vets.gov status.

In the end, (and mine was a fairly complex case with a number of issues), the decisions came about 6 weeks from the date it first went to the ALJ.  (June 26-August 7).  Three days later, I had the actual BVA Decision Letter BBE in my hand.  Now I'm just waiting for it all to be promulgated, hoping it will be done by Christmas, but we'll see.

Hope yours is as favorable to you as mine was for me. 

I must be crazy it now shows pending case dispatch and my SMC is pending decision approval I hate the insanity ebenefits has brought us...