VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

AB8 Letter Generated on Ebenifits, it’s official 100%P&T

Rate this topic

silverdollar22

9 minutes ago, silverdollar22 said:

You can go it alone or do like I did and hire an attorney

Silver,

I have a life long habit of wanting to learn all I can before I go to an attorney. I have found that often I can DIY things but if I have to go to an Attorney I don't want to be buffaloed by them, and that has happened to me on other legal matters.

For example, my mind being what it is, in my reading here I keep seeing Bradley v Peake in relationt to TDIU and lower ratings. In effect what I am reading seems to indicate the when the VA rated me as 70% SC for PTSD they should have evaluated me for TDIU but as far as I can tell never did.

Prior to and after my rating I had no taxable income and now I have been bumped to 100% P&T.

That seems to indicate I might have been underpaid and that I might have a claim to fix that. But I don't know enough yet to see if that is possible and I certainly don't want to endanger my new rating.

Just stuff I am looking into.

Congrats again and I responded to your message.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations! This is really great news!

Thanks Vync, I appreciate your and everyone’s advice and encouragement over the years. I plan to pay it forward!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratsulation  silverdollar22 & Welcome to the P&T Club.

wtg

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use