VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

AB8 Letter Generated on Ebenifits, it’s official 100%P&T

Rate this topic

silverdollar22

Thanks Buck!! You’ve been a lot of help to me over the years. I would rather have my health back instead!! Bitter sweet!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Yeah I think we ALL would want our health back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 11:47 PM, silverdollar22 said:

Final update! I just signed into E-bennifits and the AB8 letter just got updated! I guess it’s really true!!!!! Effective date 1 May 18. My wife can finally breathe and give me a fist bump 👊!!!!!! Champagne Anyone?????

Awesome! Was awarded mine at the end of 2015! 

• HadIt.com Elder

silverdollar22

You may want to wait about three months after your Award date and request your  Updated C-File and when you get it in the Mail it should be on CD...

and check to see if they have you a ''dairy date'' scheduled.?...some times a lot of Veterans win their claims and get the 100% P&T and think their finished...and after a couple years they get a letter in the Mail from R.O. For a C&P Exam.  Even if your Award letter states no future exams scheduled.

I don't think you can find it on ebenefits...  I never have.

you don't have to do this  this is totally your options   its just good to know ahead of time  so you can be prepared.

Edited by Buck52

I’ve never heard anything about that! (Dairy Date) what is it and where’s it at in the regs? That’s ate up that they have something like that up their sleeves. WOW 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use