VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

odd question about the BBE

Rate this topic

GeekySquid

• HadIt.com Elder

GS

If you had all your medial test done at the VA you can go to the release of Medical Records Information at your VAMC and request your records  back to any certain dates....you will need to sign the FOIA.

if you need to know what the sleep study report mention check with who ever did the test..request a test report!   =VA OR Private

Also check the Myhealthvet progress notes,and Medical Notes!

check with the VBA  (Veterans Benefits Admin) for any copy's of your C&P reports.

2 hours ago, Buck52 said:

if you had all your medial test done at the VA

Buck,

Thanks for the reply.

The blood and BP tests done by the VA I have, I need those from back in my service days.

The Apnea Test was done at the request of the VA at Tulane and Tulane has more barriers for vets getting direct test results than the VA has in letting us call any number but Peggy.

I called the VBA and they are the ones who said there was no computer at Seattle for me to access the VBMS and no personnel to help. They would not produce the records I wanted.

Right now I have a major argument brewing with the local head of VR&E over a different subject ( i really hate it when an employee flat out lies to me and then and tells a VA employee  a different lie about me, and I can prove both) so I don't have the energy to fight on them on this issue when a little patience (not that I do patience well) will see the c-file showing up.

Thanks for the input, right now I will settle for the Intent to File setting the date. IF the c-file is not here by Jan I will go stand on a desk at VBA.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use