VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How long for an AMO grant with flashed status???

Rate this question

Disciple

Question

Can someone else who had a flashed file at the Appeals Mgmt. Ofc. PLEASE let me know how long you waited for the granted portion of your BVA decision to get rated?  Decision date was 7/5/18.  I've been told by everyone who looks in the computer that my file is flashed with the highest priority within the expedited group.  Was also told that it was assigned to a Supervisor to be worked and it was given an initial suspense date of 9/19/18.  When I called back a few days ago to see if they have even started to work it...the answer was no.  This is beyond frustrating so I'm hoping someone out there has had a similar experience and can give me an estimate of time.  Thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

i have a few questions about this same thing ... regarding after bva decision... i can attest that,,,if its a final decision without a remand that has nothing to do with grant and if your not retired and your not getting a pention and you do not owe any money to va and that the judge granted a percentage and an effective date.... 6 weeks wait... you can call whitehouse line and wait 6 weeks you should have.

paulcolrain,

The TDIU portion of my appeal was remanded but that part is actually a moot point because the granted service-connection is an automatic 100% based on the Schedule of Ratings.  I've already tried the WH Hotline route with obviously zero success and I've tried the Ombudsman route as well which is useless.  Thank you for taking the time to reply and best wishes for your case as well!

jfrei,

Tried calling the (202) 530-9149 number (which is not the Director's Ofc. but the Communications Ofc.) several times but of course no one picks up.  A recording comes on saying that their normal bus. hrs. are from 8a to 4p EST M-F and I called within those hrs but the recording says that they're busy helping other veterans...please call back in a few min.  Why the heck don't they have a way to leave a msg.???  We're supposed to be strapped to a phone all day just hitting redial???  Unreal!  This is beyond wrong!!!  Thank you very much for taking the time to reply and I will continue to call but in the meantime, I have filed a Congressional Inquiry since that's the only way that I was able to get them to FINALLY make a decision on my BVA case!

Sadly I know you don’t want to hear but I had to call 14 times every two minutes before they picked up. It’s seems to be my wife will say I’m crazy and I feel like I’m harassing them calling but OCD is a good and bad thing I guess drives the wife mad but gets my claim moving the insane way. Just call if you don’t get through redial wait a few minutes redial keep going the fight never ends....

It’s like when you logon ebenefits and it says unable to connect I try again i always Logon three times to see if it’s a glitch or an update....