VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

getting a lawyer for cvac

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

if anyone deals with Ken Carpenter office in kansas... they absolutely suck... they are so cold and treat you as if you are meat.

ken carpenter law firm is dirt.... please opine here  but im saying ken carpenter law firm in kansas is top shit... they treat you so bad like worse than VA,

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Did you present your self to the best you can?

Before calling did you have all your claims nicely laid out similar to a glossary in a book? Or was it gibberish, a backed up toilet, and for them pulling teeth, and or guns blazing, shooting from the hip.

Did you expect them to know everything about you instantaneously seconds are dialing the number? 

Were you hostile? Or were you cool, collective, and calm?

Why are you angry about Ken Carpenter not having a website? It's cost a lot to maintain a business website, there is software security updates, backups sent to another out of state server, email, web pages, bad code, broken links, hardware replacements/failures, and a dozen other things maintaining it. Ken Carpenter is old school.

You have been on this site for a number of years, so you know where to look for an Advocate, and your first choice may not accept you. Just as you found out that he does only "TBI claims."

First impressions matter, cover your 6, loose lips sink ships, among other saying we learned from the military.

Lawyers are not there to hold your hand but to represent veterans.

Have you consider paying a broke college senior who just graduated to help you organize your "shit" so its completely more saleable to top VA advocates. 

Ken Carpenter has such a fabalous success ratio, he does not need to "even pretend" to be nice.  

As for me, I would be fine with the lawyer being rude to me, but working hard and getting my benefits.  

I have experience having been "rude to", with decades of experience with the VA.  He does not need to be nice..he just needs to win.