VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Suing the VA multiple times

Rate this question

Victor Ray

Question

Can I sue the VA multiple times, like for each condition they have lied about and withheld evidence of existing, but denied knowledge of. Like knowing I had a Blood Disease but not admitting the parasites origin was malaria from Vietnam. That by not treating the Group A Streptococcus with Pharyngitis it turned into Scarlet or Rheumatic Fever causing many organs to be affected. Or the skin disease and acne was Agent Orange, not dry skin? Or the Migraine Headaches, stroke, and brain damage at 19/20 years old, were because of service in Vietnam causing carotid artery occlusion from rapid cell death? 

The VA has made this drag out, deceiving me my entire adult life by withholding all evidence, all medical treatment records, and all medical care. I have to assume to deprive vets the knowledge of others with their same conditions, and prevent them from filing any claims like it did me. PTSD in a lot of cases, if not most cases, is due to malaria or some other parasitic infestation causing rapid cell death and physical damage to most all organs, especially the brain.  This has all been a complete crock of crap, and I want to sue on individual events if I can, or will they all be lumped together? Then my kids will have their turn. It’s a mess of lies and deception and I thought the BVA would look at the evidence presented and it would be enough, but no. I have to sue to get those still being withheld for the immediate six months after my being medivac’d out.  All this was done to use up my life time it seems like, and with the Vietnamese people watching the claims, it feels it has to keep lying and covering up.

I guess I answered myself basically. Any good lawyer recommendations? A claims agent wouldn’t be able to handle this case. Thanks all

victor rayRay

B7AF8143-59CF-428E-BE4C-5E700A72409C.jpeg

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Sometimes, having multiple issues in your suit against VA helps you, especially when more than one are the real deal.  The VA will sometimes offer to settle, that is, Ok, we will service connect x, if you will drop y, etc.  Of course, the VA will deny they do this, but they do.  

Several years ago, Supreme Court Justice, Roberts, was startled to find out that the VA takes a position against the Veteran that is "substantially unjustified" over 60 percent of the time.  

Understand what this means:

The VA is making stuff up to deny you.  

It means you need to persist and you will likely eventually win.  

• HadIt.com Elder

I wish you well with all this Victor...something has to surface buddy  just hang in there and take care of yourself  this will be solved and you will get what your over due.

Try sending a shot letter to the President him self  just let him know what the VA is doing holding your records for all these years and you need them to prove your claims  lying to you(obviously) and you need his help.

Broncovet

Thanks again. I knew that they did settle a lot of times, and I probably would too, but considering they withheld the evidence I needed for filing any claim, and that ridiculous medical board they sprung on me, without notice, without know any options and having any legal assistance manipulated me and pulled me into their web. I believe I had high levels of AO and it showed in my blood, and being that the VA was already saying that Agent Orange was harmless to anything other than plants, my conditions would have contradicted their claims, so it had to be suppressed. 

I know they are making crap up to discourage me, using up time that I don’t have, and hoping I would just go away one way or another. I had to have a tooth pulled because I could feel the jaw getting sensitive. A chunk of bone came out with it because of the degenerative bone disease. All I need is a fall and it’s over if something breaks. It won’t heal.

The VA knows my conditions are real. I had bone pain in my legs begin in Vietnam that was terrible and it’s bone degeneration since RVN. I had severe nausea and abdominal pain and liver abnormalities in Vietnam, and had 24 tumors removed and have NALD, non alcoholic liver disease or steatosis. I had a stroke on duty at 19/20, suffered Migraines, and have age-indeterminate lesions several places. I have documented chronic Respiratory problems on duty after RVN and today. I was urinating blood in the hospital Vietnam, and the limbs were swollen, blisters on hands, other oozing lesions, covered in mosquito bites. I had the P-3 Profile mainly for the heart, but they did not give me the “ OVER 120 DAYS RECOVERY TIME “ our RVN doctors ordered. I complained about feeling shocked in my arms everytime I reach for a door knob, legs tingling and I know it is peripheral neuropathy or polyneuropathy. It affect bladder control too. I complained about feeling movement in my eyes and have damage to the back of one or both and they know it. I ignore the kidney pain when I can, but it’s getting worse. I can’t be in the sun but a minute or two. I could go on and on, but no need to. All vets with PTSD should demand an MRI looking for brain damage and post it here. Take care and thanks again.

victor ray

Buck,

Thank you. I need to do something because this is like criminal stuff. It’s more than medical malpractice because they knew I became ill in Vietnam and knew I deteriorated all the time because of a devastated immune system. They finally awarded “ Atopic Dermatitis “ which has been pointed out for decades and in the record, but just maintain it was over looked. I don’t think the VA has changed in many ways, but sometimes I am shocked. Girls are claiming rape in Basic Training, AIT, and getting benefits, and don’t need a witness, or need to know the offender. I read a lot of stories of unbelievable reasons some people are allowed VA disability, and it convinces me that it’s who you know, not your disability. 

DAV, in one week or less got a guy service connected and retro pay for 12 years, but they threw my claim in the trash. I smell corruption there. 

I have less than 60 days to do something, so I have to act. I will be sending out some emails to lawyers, to see what we can do. Thank you for your support Buck, Bert’s, Vroncovet, and everyone.

victor ray

Buck.

Thanks for everything, and I wish you all the best too. It’s a shame the VA makes you despise them before they do what they are supposed to do. I gave it 12 years before filing, and only did then because I never got well. The VA still would not respond with any medical records and I have the request from 1972 and again in 1983. They are going to the President next week because the VA is going to do nothing on their own. I go to the Media next week too, but I need to get a few things in proper order showing the VA saying I never complained while I was hospitalized a month in Vietnam from AO Exposure and Malaria. I’ll let you know how it goes and when I hear from our great president Trump. I believe in him and him in us. 

I will give a good explanation of the VA’s treatment over the last 47+ years, and I’m naming names, dates, and departments, and hopefully some heads will roll because they are not there for us, but are against us even being there. They need to be removed beginning with Mr. Mitzie Marsh in St. Louis. Take care

victor ray