VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Suing the VA multiple times

Rate this question

Victor Ray

Question

Can I sue the VA multiple times, like for each condition they have lied about and withheld evidence of existing, but denied knowledge of. Like knowing I had a Blood Disease but not admitting the parasites origin was malaria from Vietnam. That by not treating the Group A Streptococcus with Pharyngitis it turned into Scarlet or Rheumatic Fever causing many organs to be affected. Or the skin disease and acne was Agent Orange, not dry skin? Or the Migraine Headaches, stroke, and brain damage at 19/20 years old, were because of service in Vietnam causing carotid artery occlusion from rapid cell death? 

The VA has made this drag out, deceiving me my entire adult life by withholding all evidence, all medical treatment records, and all medical care. I have to assume to deprive vets the knowledge of others with their same conditions, and prevent them from filing any claims like it did me. PTSD in a lot of cases, if not most cases, is due to malaria or some other parasitic infestation causing rapid cell death and physical damage to most all organs, especially the brain.  This has all been a complete crock of crap, and I want to sue on individual events if I can, or will they all be lumped together? Then my kids will have their turn. It’s a mess of lies and deception and I thought the BVA would look at the evidence presented and it would be enough, but no. I have to sue to get those still being withheld for the immediate six months after my being medivac’d out.  All this was done to use up my life time it seems like, and with the Vietnamese people watching the claims, it feels it has to keep lying and covering up.

I guess I answered myself basically. Any good lawyer recommendations? A claims agent wouldn’t be able to handle this case. Thanks all

victor rayRay

B7AF8143-59CF-428E-BE4C-5E700A72409C.jpeg

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Calling the media "may" help, but it can have bad consequences, too.  I dont know about you, but I dont want everyone in my small town knowing my entire VA history.  For the people I do want to know, I am free to tell them in confidence, but I dont want groups of people recognizing me from my picture in the paper or on TV.  That is just me.  If you are ok with such public scrutiny, so be it.  

I know you are probably hoping that someone will notice your plight and "fix" VA.  Hundreds of VEts have tried this and have been met with a VA that is, "Well, what makes you so special"?  

I have dealt with them for 16 years.  What actually worked, for me, was to file a writ.  Contacting my congress critter did not work.  The media did not work.  Filing a writ with the CAVC meant the VARO had to respond to my allegations...which they pretty much did, promising to "take care of me".  They did so, by awarding me 100 percent within 3 months of filing a writ.  

The VA is "terrified" of Writs.  If one of these gets awarded, the VA has to admit there are some serious problems that VA management does not want to deal with.  When you file a writ, you show em you are not a typical uneducated Vet they can walk all over and get away with it over and over again.  The key is that the judge needs to feel your writ is compelling enough to "require a response" from the party you named, usually your VARO.  

Once the judge orders the VARO to respond to your allegations, the VARO management knows you have a record "at the court" of all their offenses documented.  They dont like that at all.  They get on the phone with you and tell you all sorts of lies then deny they ever told you that.  But when its documented at the court, the VARO manager will have to file his/her response THROUGH THE COURT.  This means there will be a permanent record of your allegations against them.  

Broncovet.

I will totallly check them out, do not worry. Also, I misunderstood and the attorneys assistance didn’t explain some of the conditions that fall under 38 CFR 3.309 (a), and I have a number of them. The chronic diseases. There are 40+ conditions, and at a glance I see at least ten that I have, at least one Tropical Disease under (b), six that are under (c). I was not a POW, BUT developed the same six conditions. The records showing brain hemorrhage, thrombosis, malaria, migraines, are all withheld, so, the VA put a limit on what I can claim. It’s totally intentional because it would be one more case proving the malaria-PTSD Connection. They truly are the sneakiest at what the do.

i’m gonna Win this.