VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

NFL

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

I just emailed my home team.  I asked them for tickets to an upcoming game for myself and my father in law who is also a disabled Vet, age 83.  I will be interested to see what happens.  I told them I can prove my Vets disability.  I also asked them for "reasonable accomodations" to my disability, as I will be in a wheel chair (likely) during the game, as I have rescheduled my knee replacement to OCT. 24, so I will likely still be in a wheelchair or walker.  

The NFL has a serious public relations problem...because of kneeling at the National Anthem.  If I possibly can, I will be standing for the national anthem, next to my wheelchair!.  

Maybe some of you who would like to see a game can also email their team and ask for tickets.  

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

bronvovet you might try this site vettix.org  you  will need to sign up  just follow the instructions in the video.  you will first need to slect your military status, if you were not given the Purple Heart  then you will need to slect the Veteran Retirement honorably discharge status that will open the form up and just scoll on down and fill out the form.

https://www.vettix.org/ref/17

Edited by Buck52