VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Connecting social media accounts - error

I tried to connect my social media accounts--Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn--but for each of them I received an error message, like this:

You need to pass the "client_id" parameter 

Missing required parameter: client_id 

Is there something I need to do on my end that I'm too dense to figure out? 🤖

Thanks!

P.S. Teresa - Thank you for regularly publishing your newsletter. I haven't worked the past two years while I received medical treatment, and I wasn't keeping up with veterans disability news as much as in the past. But as my recovery progressed (all better now thank goodness!), I started to get back up to date and your newsletters (which I did read regularly) reminded me to get back on the forum so that I can share info when it might help and so I can continue to learn from you all. 🤠

Edited by Mark D Worthen PsyD

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds to me like you (had) previously saved your passwords/user id, but probably cleared them at some point so they are not saved anymore.  To fix this, you will likely need to re enter your username and passwords for either hadit or one or more of the social media's.  If you no longer have your old username/passwords, you may have to do the password recovery.