VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It's been too long

Rate this topic

flores97

It's been a year and some change since the last time I posted and I thought about this site almost every day. I'm still 100% p%t smc s, and not sure if I posted it but I was awarded SSDI about 5 months after the VA grant for 100% p&t. My health has fluctuated and been the major issue and reason I haven't posted in so long but it's stabilized hopefully so I intend to post as much as possible. Bronco and Buck, I especially missed you guys and I hope everyone and their families are doing well. 

• HadIt.com Elder

flores97, Welcome back to hadit

I've missed you too girl!

Hope you start feeling a lot better than you have been, Its good to know you were approved for the SSDI and you got SMC S.

Every little bit we all can get helps us, it also takes a lot of stress away when were approved (I remember it did for me) and getting rid of stress is like a heavy burden lifted off our shoulders.

Welcome Back  and please join in sharing your success story and helps others.

Thanks Buck52 and Orthopa02! This past year and a half has not been fun, but I'm still here and ready to move forward with my life. Buck, you're absolutely right, getting the p&t was a huge stress reliever because it sure helped my kids with their college educations through the chapter 35 program, and possibly kept my hair from turning grey at the thought of having 3 kids in college at one time, lol. 

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Good to see you back! Hope everything goes well.

Thank you Vync, I'll be posting as much as I can, I hope everything is going good for you as well!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use