VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% p&t

Rate this topic

WVSERVER

Long time lurker just stopping by to say thanks.  Everything I have learned about VA claims has been learned here.  Recently I ask the VA to reopen my claim for migraines secondary to major depressive disorder.  

They reopened it and I had a C&P exam.  I was expecting to be denied secondary connection again.  I was super surprised when I found out the VA had granted connection at 30%.  Not only did that move me to 100% combined put the VA granted permanent and total with no future exams.

Plus they went back 1 year to the date when  I first ask for secondary service connection instead of the date I asked them to reopen. Maybe this is the new VA.

I also won an 8 year battle for service connection to fybromaliga a few months before this . Someone at the finally stopped to read the same evidence I have been giving them for the last 8 years. I revived 40% on that one which did not change my rating at the time.

once again hadit veterans thanks for sharing your knowledge. 

Edited by WVSERVER

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats, always good to see a New GOOD WIN.

I hope the VA is getting better on these claims and get all us Veterans our benefits as promised.

I hope its not because of the election year  but what ever it is  we'll Take it...😉

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use