VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New round of claims timeline again

Rate this question

Carl the Engineer

Question

All,

Thought I wouldn't do this again, but it makes the time pass while waiting.  So, this will be a timeline for my new round of claims.  Maybe another Veteran can glean useful information while following my travels.

FDC Claim sent to the VA through my local CVSO.  I even got a Centralized Mail Direct Upload Confirmation number from the CVSO after I watched him send it in digits.  Gave me my original papers back. My rep is the VFW, which according to the CVSO dose not do anything for me until I need help, like with an appeal etc. I submitted 60 pages of medical records.    

1. Right Ankle Arthritis secondary to my right foot plantar fasciitis. I submitted new evidence from 3 months of physical therapy with x-ray, I had this past summer.  Also, during my last C&P for increase for my right foot plantar fasciitis, the C&P examiner was required to and did opine that I had right food arthritis and it as likely as not, and that it could be rated separately.  But no response in the big brown (white) letter regards to the arthritis, but I did not claim it and we know how that goes.

2. Left Ankle Arthritis secondary to my right foot plantar fasciitis. I submitted new evidence from 3 months of physical therapy with x-ray, I had this past summer. Diagnosed by Orthopedic Surgeon. 

3. Left Foot Plantar Fasciitis secondary to my right foot plantar fasciitis. I submitted new evidence from 3 months of physical therapy with x-ray, I had this past summer. Diagnosed by Orthopedic Surgeon. 

4. Left Achilles Tendinitis increase already service connected.  Orthopedic Surgeon recommends either surgery or stay off and not walk, etc.  I submitted new evidence from 3 months of physical therapy with x-ray, I had this past summer.

5. Irregular Heartbeats secondary to hypertension.  New condition that started two years ago. Cardiologist report and Holter monitor results showing extra beats. States my HBP is become worse.  

6. Hypertension increase already service connected. Cardiologist report states my HBP is become worse.  Here is where is raise my concern they didn't use my "pre-medication" blood pressure readings for the rating.

That's it.  I'm hoping for the best as usual.

I need two 10's or one 20, with at least one being bilateral to get to the next level. 

Just sayin,

Hamslice

Updates as they happen.

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Good luck Hamslice! Crossing fingers!

Pending Disabilities

Disability Submitted Type Actions
Hypertension 11/05/2018 INC View Pending Claim
Irregular Heartbeats 11/05/2018 NEW View Pending Claim
Rt Ankle Arthritis 11/05/2018 NEW View Pending Claim
Lt Foot Plantar Fasciitis 11/05/2018 NEW View Pending Claim
Left Ankle Achilles Tendonitis (claimed As Left Ankle Pain) 11/05/2018 INC View Pending Claim
Lt Ankle Arthritis 11/05/2018 NEW View Pending Claim

Posted today.  Went to initial review 8 Nov 2018

Estimated Completion: 01/28/2019 - 04/08/2019

We'll at least it isn't a year and a half like it used to be..

Hamslice

• HadIt.com Elder

Looks promising Hamslice,

I'd like to see how they try to wisel out of all this  when you have the evidence to prove all these claims. 

ANYWAY IT LOOKS OK TO ME YOU SHOULD GET APPROVED ON ALL..NOT SURE WHAT THE RATINGS WILL BE?  BUT I BET IT WILL BOOST YOU UP TO THE 100% AND POSSIBLE ANY SMC THAT MEET THE CRITERIA AFTER THESE RATINGS

2019 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

Were all in your corner my friend.

• HadIt.com Elder

Its just my opinion but November is a good time for filing claims..I've won my last 3 claims filing in Nov...within 4/6 months after filing...I don't know why it makes a difference?....

but to me It just seems the raters read better during the holidays for some reason or another...

Now I am not saying to Veterans to wait for November to file  if you have a claim to file file it ASAP....its just my experience filing in Nov seems like they get on the claims a lot faster for some reason? or I was just lucky.

When you have ll your evidence and nothing negative  they have to do what is right but you still need to watch out being low balled on your ratings.