VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Grant Pending ?

Rate this question

rag ft myers

Question

I am new to forum and to posting so please bare with me.

I had a BVA decision grant me 70% for adjustment disorder, they also granted TDUI back to March 3 2004.

This was a month and a half ago, I asked via chat the VA what was my status there reply BVA Grant pending. What does this mean calculating ? Pending what ?

Ebenefits shows nothing new. I am confused.

Thanks Robert

4 hours ago, 11cvolley said:

I was lucky enough to get someone on the phone that gave me the date when they started working on it.

I called the VA--the guy said "it was started on Oct 9th". Okay where is it now ? I have no answer to give you. I said you mean there are know other entries since OCt 9th, stutter stutter. Yes, there is an internal memo from Nov 5th. Well what is it ? Its being worked. There are no time frames he said. I said you mean there is no estimate-no, you will get a letter from the RO telling you everything. PERIOD.

I dont think they can tell us what they know ?

19 minutes ago, rag ft myers said:

I called the VA--the guy said "it was started on Oct 9th". Okay where is it now ? I have no answer to give you. I said you mean there are know other entries since OCt 9th, stutter stutter. Yes, there is an internal memo from Nov 5th. Well what is it ? Its being worked. There are no time frames he said. I said you mean there is no estimate-no, you will get a letter from the RO telling you everything. PERIOD.

I dont think they can tell us what they know ?

idk if it's they can't or if they don't know how to look at the information. Some of them are just lazy. I had one person on the phone and I asked if there was any updates and without hesitation he gave the usual line, 'if we need anything we will contact you. blah blah blah.' I called back a few minutes later and the lady that answered was very helpful. She said my claim is awaiting a final signature. So its best not to put to much stock into E-ben or the #800. Even knowing that myself it gets my anxiety going and irritates me.

Greetings,

just wanted to update the group on my status, since 11/11 (Veteran's Day) my Ebenefits shows the updated claim for service-connection for PTSD. My appeal is now finalized and awaiting the letter along with retro pay. This is the very last step in the entire process and can honestly say the relief of not having to constantly check Ebenefits or call the VA is like a huge weight off of my shoulders. To all of you still waiting, be strong and hang in there the end is near and to those just getting started fight for what you deserve and don't give up.