VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Grant Pending ?

Rate this question

rag ft myers

Question

I am new to forum and to posting so please bare with me.

I had a BVA decision grant me 70% for adjustment disorder, they also granted TDUI back to March 3 2004.

This was a month and a half ago, I asked via chat the VA what was my status there reply BVA Grant pending. What does this mean calculating ? Pending what ?

Ebenefits shows nothing new. I am confused.

Thanks Robert

BVA Grant- 8/15/18

VARO Rating Decision- 8/27/18

Ebenefits Updated-11/11/18

Still waiting on the letter but the RO said I should receive it soon days/week maybe definitely before Dec 1st disability payment since Ebenefits already reflects the new rating so its safe to assume the letter is being sent as well as processing of the retro payment. 

Just an update as of today Nov 27, My Granted claim is in the "final drafting stage-before finalization " (whatever that means)

I hope it comes soon would be nice--but one never knows in this engineered mayhem.

Will date back to March 3 2003.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

13 minutes ago, rag ft myers said:

One can never get to excited until it actually happens...but I must be getting closer ? holiday season isnt gonna help. I am hoping by Jan ?

My BVA grant was received at the RO on OCT 24th. From what I was told yesterday; It has a good chance of hitting my bank account before Christmas. But my backpay is only for 48 months. Roughly 64k after lawyer fees.