VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Grant Pending ?

Rate this question

rag ft myers

Question

I am new to forum and to posting so please bare with me.

I had a BVA decision grant me 70% for adjustment disorder, they also granted TDUI back to March 3 2004.

This was a month and a half ago, I asked via chat the VA what was my status there reply BVA Grant pending. What does this mean calculating ? Pending what ?

Ebenefits shows nothing new. I am confused.

Thanks Robert

11cvolley how many mos was your back pay sposed to be ? Mine should be around 177 mos. it dates to 2003 ? My Grant went to RO on Oct 9. Wish I knew a amount--did they short your mos ? Anyway congrats your moving forward.

If the amount is incorrect do you have to start the process all over ? I sure would hope not ?

Hoping you and everyone out there waiting get good news and or their grants, ratings, pay etc ASAP !

19 minutes ago, rag ft myers said:

11cvolley how many mos was your back pay sposed to be ? Mine should be around 177 mos. it dates to 2003 ? My Grant went to RO on Oct 9. Wish I knew a amount--did they short your mos ? Anyway congrats your moving forward.

If the amount is incorrect do you have to start the process all over ? I sure would hope not ?

Hoping you and everyone out there waiting get good news and or their grants, ratings, pay etc ASAP !

They only backdated me to the last C&P. But the BVA granted me IU back to 2012. So 2012 to 2016 ill have an adjustment from the 70% I was receiving to 100%. 

34 minutes ago, 11cvolley said:

They only backdated me to the last C&P. But the BVA granted me IU back to 2012. So 2012 to 2016 ill have an adjustment from the 70% I was receiving to 100%. 

I have a claim that was done 8/2018 but the intent to file was in Jan. Will they backpay from Jan? I was told they should...

55 minutes ago, Johhny_Drama said:

I have a claim that was done 8/2018 but the intent to file was in Jan. Will they backpay from Jan? I was told they should...

Operative word there is should. If they don't. You'll have to file for it. 

53 minutes ago, Johhny_Drama said:

I cant remember my last C&P, my lawyer said they you have granted me t-p along time ago--I know there is a hell of alot of difference in years--I guess just be thankful.

I am going from 50% Adjustment disorder to 70% the 50% was granted in 2012 back to 03--so that goes to 70% for the past 7 yrs

100% TDiu back to 03--wonder how that is gonna play out ?

I guess it never ends ?

Exactly but it looks like my and your time frames are close-so hopefully I see something soon ? on e benefits would my diabilities show 100% once the TDiu is put in place ?