VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

P&T!!!

Rate this topic

ssgtob1

Also, if I was discharged in 2014 and my wife was in school after that, I was rated 100% at that time, but not total until now, will they reimburse for her school?

SsgtTob1-----That depends on the EED they gave you for the P & T and if she went to a VA approved college ( Most colleges are VA approved)

Also---re CHAMPVA- I went in to pay my Home Owners  and Car insurance one day and the Manager asked me what kind of Health Insurance I had, and when I said CHAMPVA he said- no way I could sell you anything better then CHAMPVA.

Yes, you could save quite a bit of money- I am surprised you found the coverage limiting....?

4 hours ago, Berta said:

SsgtTob1-----That depends on the EED they gave you for the P & T and if she went to a VA approved college ( Most colleges are VA approved)

Also---re CHAMPVA- I went in to pay my Home Owners  and Car insurance one day and the Manager asked me what kind of Health Insurance I had, and when I said CHAMPVA he said- no way I could sell you anything better then CHAMPVA.

Yes, you could save quite a bit of money- I am surprised you found the coverage limiting....?

The wording on their site made it seem limiting, like some things wouldn't be covered. I will have to do more research.

I believe they have the entire CHAMPVA handbook at the CHAMPVA site.

They also send one out every year to CHAMPVA recipients.

5 hours ago, Berta said:

I believe they have the entire CHAMPVA handbook at the CHAMPVA site.

They also send one out every year to CHAMPVA recipients.

Awesome! I just found it on their site. Thank you so much!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use