VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

ADMIN REVIEW

Rate this question

SpaceAce54

Question

I received a BVA Award direct service connection for sleep apnea 8/2018, I am currently waiting for a rating.

I noticed on 10/2018 a new claim was listed on ebenefits Admin review back fill rating for Sleep Apnea.

Does anyone know what this means?

4 answers to this question

I believe this means they are reviewing the steps after it will be sent to your RO to begin setting up and planning your next C and P for an appropriate rating. Sometimes it moves slow I had a habit of watching the completion days change back and forth OCD and ebenefits is like fuel to my fire. Also I’ll try not to confuse so on ebenefits go to manage my health care and click on my Va appointments when the calendar pops up click on appointments requests. There a list pops up and a new request should be seen soon to see if your new C and P is scheduled. If not you may have to wait if you see one I would call the 18008271000 to see what is being waited on for your appointment to be scheduled. Good luck 🍀 happy thanksgiving 

Please do not watch ebenefits looking for a status change.  Ebenefits is unreliable at the least and maddening to check frequently.  I would do as jfrei suggested and call the 1-800 number.  The 1-800 number does not always tell the truth either though.  It is now time to find a hobby and forget about ebenefits for a while.

Edited by vetquest

13 hours ago, vetquest said:

Ebenefits is unreliable at the least and maddening to check frequently.

vetquest is right and as someone who compulsively checks the status (at least twice a day) I can tell you from experience you really should get a different hobby.