VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How to get a straight answer on Grant ?

rag ft myers

Part of this problem is that the BVA has more lawyers now than ever and BVA is working faster than the ROs are.

Still it is quite frustrating! Many of us have been through this waiting game.

The 800# is often useless. IRIS can give a better status (sometimes)

Berta

By the time I see anything it will be 15 years close to/or more than. My grant is pretty simple it appears as it gives dates  for effective date. Unreal and frustrating for sure. Thanks all inputs help.

Berta has said that if you dont have PTSD, you will get it dealing with VA.   I concur.  I have never been so frustrated for so long in my life as I have with VA.  

The way the VA treats Vets is reason why that more Vets take their lives every day, than die in most wars.  (Somewhere around 17 Vets per day take their own life.) . 

The VA first "looks for glitches".  If they cant find one, they make one.  Finally, if they cant find a glitch, cant even "make" a glitch, then they make something else up to delay you.  

My lawyers sent a letter to the EIC -Evidence Intake Center in Janesville,Wi. Asking them to implement the decision without delay. We'll see ? Mylawyers did there job, I have been patient (for the most part) for going on 15 years Bronco. I am 70% for adjustment disorder, anxiety and depression--and yes it is eating at me.  Can you imagine if you had the same wait with car insurance-home ins filing a claim ? However I do think they bury you pretty fast then you are no longer their problem. 🙂 You need a special education and the temperment of the Flying Nun to get thru this. Mine is very clear cut--but of course laying at the bottom on mount Mckinley of paperwork who knows.

• 4 weeks later...