VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got another vet's backpay...

Rate this question

11cvolley

Question

This is the newest VA glitch I have heard of.  I would like to get Wilkie's pay, and him get mine.   This would be fixed in 1 billionth of one second, or faster.  Why dont I get Congress health plan, and they have to go to VA, also, and mix up our pay, too?  That would be fixed in a trillionth of a second.  

7 minutes ago, 11cvolley said:

I wonder if this is a HIPA violation as well. I know what this other vet's SC is for; SSN, address, name... 

I'd turn it in to the nearest RO, or VSO. I had another vet's disability claim letter mailed to my address. When I saw the 100% I was jumping for joy. Then I looked through it and whaddaya know? it wasn't mine. Wahhhhh! Went straight to the VSO two blocks away from where I live and turned into him to send to the other veteran. But, if you want to hold someone accountable, you probably should call the OIG. That'll put a big butt hurt on them. LOL.

This is not going to end well.

The VA is going to suck your deposits out of your banks, try and find who to blame, let it simmer for a while, have a meeting, decide what to do, wait a week (month), Holidays, agree how to fix, have another meeting, send a letter stating they made an error, fire someone (scratch that), promote someone, and then deposit what you hope to be the right amount in the right account.

Just kidding,  hope they can put 2 and 2 together and get to 4 fast for you,

Hamslice

Call Betty, should be a simple fix..

7 hours ago, Hamslice said:

This is not going to end well.

The VA is going to suck your deposits out of your banks, try and find who to blame, let it simmer for a while, have a meeting, decide what to do, wait a week (month), Holidays, agree how to fix, have another meeting, send a letter stating they made an error, fire someone (scratch that), promote someone, and then deposit what you hope to be the right amount in the right account.

Just kidding,  hope they can put 2 and 2 together and get to 4 fast for you,

Hamslice

Call Betty, should be a simple fix..

My lawyer has an employee that handles this type of stuff. When the money first Hit I went and opened a new savings account at another bank and put 10k in it. That way I can't touch it without going into the bank. I don't need the money until mid to late 2020 anyways. Got to wait for the two years to be up after my chapter 7 to use my va home loan. Like I told the lawyer. It's nice knowing there is more money coming that I can't touch right now.