VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New 21-2680

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

So I spoke with my primary doctor who I spoke to about filling one of these 21-2680 since my psychiatrist pretty much had no idea what he was filling out spent a night doing it. Which had quite a few errors on it but I submitted it in anyways for a quick denial last month. My primary doctor fixed the errors spent a week filling it out for me to submit. Now that this is a new application using the 21-2680 in the past two months, how does that look when they make a decision he’s my primary doctor who has been caring for me only since 2016, and the psychiatrist since mid 2017 or does it even matter both are VA employees ? Well not sure how it will go I can prepare my meals part Yes only if cold meals not trusted with oven or stove is correct but is cold meals really preparing your meals? Most things need to be cooked, and the driving is accurate I can drive anytime no restrictions when driving with my wife she takes care of the GPS so I won’t be mad about this denial at least the application is accurate. Anyone with any suggestions of what the denial will say?

newapplication.pdf

Edited by jfrei

3 answers to this question

Hey bud, I'm in the process of getting this done too. My psychiatrist isn't familiar with it. My wife and I filled out a moc copy to fill out what we think and why we believe we qualify for it. However, if you believe you qualify for it and you don't get it, you can always lawyer up. Remember, lawyers don't get paid unless you do. I'm sorry that this isn't the answer you are probably looking for. 

Nothing ever is with the VA but they are getting more efficient. Hell my new claim 5 days old has a C and P scheduled 

10 hours ago, jfrei said:

Nothing ever is with the VA but they are getting more efficient. Hell my new claim 5 days old has a C and P scheduled 

Wow jfrei that is very quick. I guess they are getting much more efficient.