VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help confused

Rate this question

Unique11128

Question

I filed a RAMP APPEAL (HLR)  in  April 2018. I was denied so I filed another appeal to the BVA in August 2018 . So I recently recieved a call that the BVA Remanded the sleep apnea to ARC  but granted My PSTD/MST appeal. I also filed for TDIU for the PTSD. I was told that the Regional office did not address the TDIU which was filed with the PTSD. So I'm being told by ARC  the Regional office was emailed and I informed to address the TDIU. Can anyone share their opinion on what to expect. I meet the 100 schedule but filed the TDIU just in case. Can Regional office award or does it go back to ARC?

Unique11128 

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I am so glad the IMO helped!

I just regret that we even need to have IMOs -they can be quite costly but they are often the best investment a vet can make.

and widows too- for my AO DMII death claim I had three ( one was a freeby, the other two cost 2,000  each and on remand I even paid for another one,but the BVA award came before that IMO doc had prepared the IMO.The forensic firm refunded about half of my IMO fee.

I had plenty of great evidence but sure didn't want to get another denial.

A good IMO/IME is worth the money!

Thank you for being proactive with your claims.I hope the EED they gave you is correct.

Relax and enjoy this Victory!