VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

STR's??

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I got my New C-file In in 2015  on CD Format.

A lot of my In-service Records was not in it and also Medicl Records from a prior VAMC I  use to use.1982 Big Spring VAMC @ Big Spring Tx

I moved to Dallas 1999 ..I contacted that VAMC in 2015 after I recieved my New C-file and they said they don't have any of my medical Records  they were sent off and they don't know  Where the are   to try NRPC in St Louis  I tried there too  they sent me some old Basic training medical records But I need some from VietNam and Germany,,I don't have any of those.

How can I get these Records? 

Also if I request a New C-file and see if they are in the new one or be the same as I got?

Will they treat that as A Claim? When we  Request a New C-file?

and take years to get it?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

On 12/24/2018 at 5:29 PM, Buck52 said:

I got my New C-file In in 2015  on CD Format.

A lot of my In-service Records was not in it and also Medicl Records from a prior VAMC I  use to use.1982 Big Spring VAMC @ Big Spring Tx

I moved to Dallas 1999 ..I contacted that VAMC in 2015 after I recieved my New C-file and they said they don't have any of my medical Records  they were sent off and they don't know  Where the are   to try NRPC in St Louis  I tried there too  they sent me some old Basic training medical records But I need some from VietNam and Germany,,I don't have any of those.

How can I get these Records? 

Also if I request a New C-file and see if they are in the new one or be the same as I got?

Will they treat that as A Claim? When we  Request a New C-file?

and take years to get it?

I requested my c file and it shows as a claim in Ebenefits.  You can ask a VSO to search VBMS or virtual VA to see if they're in your file. 

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't use a VSO .

I have my new C-file The records that I need are not in it   nor do they have them at St Louis NRPC, I've check with all my units I was station at  and all the VAMC  I 've had healthcare   nothing.   The Older VAMC just simply say they don't have them and ship them off to a unknown location, they can't tell me where they ship them off too...just suggest what I've already tried

I don't have a claim in at this time  I need these records first before I file  to make sure the evidence  is in these records..I make sure I have all my evidence   before I file the claim  if not  then no claim.

btw

You Request your C-FILE via  e benefits  yes it will show a claim and you maybe waiting a long time for it . if they don't get your claim application in   or if you never filed a claim.

If you have not requested it twice  you might do that, request it direct to the NRPC in St Louis  Attention RMC sign the foia and attach it to your c-file request   ( double barrels these guys.)

Edited by Buck52