VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Grant Completed

Rate this question

rag ft myers

Question

Just checked my ebenefits I was increased from 60% to 80%. Shows Comp/Pension closed , however I cant find anything about TDIU. It was granted back to March 2004. Will this update later. Should I expect something soon ? Its all showing complete-unless I am looking in the wrong place. Thanks to all and Happy New Year.

Check out the letters section and select benefits summary - veterans benefits and see what your monthly benefit is.  Also look for wording that states you are receiving the 100% rate due to your service connected disabilities making you unemployable. 

Vetquest I see this under benefits, not once but twice-I am guessing because there were 2 dates of SMC. And I see the jump to 80%.

This says something about 100% but not TDIU

Entitled to special monthly compensation under 38 U.S.C. 1114, subsection (s) and 38 CFR 3.350(i) on account of adjustment disorder with depressed mood and anxiety disorder not otherwise specified (previously coded 9400: anxiety disorder, and 9435-9434 for pension: mood disorder secondary to medical condition, formerly adjustment disorder with depressed mood rated 100 percent and additional service-connected of degenerative joint disease, residuals of a right ankle fracture (also claimed as broken ankles and as ankle pain and swelling), fractured left ankle (claimed as broken ankles and as ankle pain and swelling), independently ratable at 60 percent or more from 08/04/2008 to 09/30/2008.

Just printed out my letters I am 100% permanent --dating back to march  2004. 15 Years of 100% retro owed-60% which I was getting. Got my letter for BX and Commissary Card and monthly amount of pay. Not paid yet but the wheels are finally clicking.

Thanks alot to all on hadit.com for answering questions. Since I was granted this I have been on pens and needles.

ace-I cant explain how this feels I spent 15 years on AD and then 15 for this (I was getting 60%). I would say hang in there in---its not easy---, the easy thing is to see why people quit, die, get worse etc.

I wish the best for you and everyone, I hope you get yours soon and I get paid soon. Hope your boat has a motor seems mine had nothing but oars for years.

CHEERS