VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

never to early for family readiness

jfrei

Question

So anyone get the feeling when you go your family is going to suffer from the VAs corrupt system? I had a severe TBI and to this day fight t get what my family deserves and my wife isn't well versed with VA law has no idea if I die what she is owed but I still I don't know. I have been P and T only for going on 3 years have the 10k life insurance policy not sure how to get more and I'm currently seeking aid and attendance not just SMC S, Is there anything left I should be looking into for my family who has DEA benefits and ChampVA. I just want to make sure they are good to go when I go which could be awhile but id rather get my ducks in a row for them. So they know who they need to ask when the time comes....

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks everyone for the info it’s what I  thought , but one quick question since I am very impulsive when it comes to decisions I make. Not saying it could happen but a hypothetical question what if one of those impulsive decisions could hurt me how is anyone going to say hey his judgement skills are impaired and I think it could have been caused by his impulsive decision making ability due to my sTBI if it were fatal. I have 8 more years until the ten year mark but I just want to make sure my impulsive ladder doesn’t take me up a 15 foot ladder and fall again.