VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DEFERRED ITEMS COMPLETED - BETTER THAN EXPECTED

Rate this topic

Galen Rogers

It looks like they did a very good job- but certainly NOD anything you feel is wrong.

I am still baffled that they combined the GERD with the IBS.

These involve two separate body parts :unsure:.....????

But as you said:

"My symptoms exceed what the 30% criteria is."

That means it should be NODded.   Good for you- You did Very Well.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/16/2019 at 7:59 AM, Berta said:

WOW that is Wonderful News Galen-

Yeah- NOD anything you feel is wrong-I am surprised that they combined the reflux with the IBS....?

If you can- scan the decision and attach it here- cover C file # , name , address prior to scanning it.

You did Very well- so far!

They stated that IBS and GERD is all part of the same "Digestive" system. But I will move forward with the NOD once I get some additional details from a doctor. 

I have a question for you all. The C&P Nurse examiner stated that my lower back issue was not caused by the fall from my truck and secondarily connected to my right knee since I waited two years to go to the doctor based on the date of the MRI she looked at. She completely missed my doctor visits and MRI (in my claim file and even personally given to her by me) 4 to 5 months after my fall and rehab of my left knee caused by that fall. She also stated she did not need to look at my doctors DBQs since she had to do her own. Would that be a CUE possibly?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use