VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just awarded 80%

Rate this topic

Wanderer

44 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I think it was last May. I believe it has a chance of furthering my IU cause. Can't hurt to try.

You can try sure submit it. Just saying that if almost a year went by they will most likely try to re evaluate you. Can I ask why you did not submit the IU claim upon receiving the VR Letter?

2 minutes ago, Ddsr said:

You can try sure submit it. Just saying that if almost a year went by they will most likely try to re evaluate you. Can I ask why you did not submit the IU claim upon receiving the VR Letter?

Also I seen you stated you want to work and feel your better now. And you state you will be all good soon. IU is for those who cannot maintain feasible employment. You are not IU if you are talking as you are all good. As for me I absolutely lose job after job due to my mental health issues. That was shown as well when I applied for IU. I plan on never working again and am fine with that.

13 hours ago, Ddsr said:

Can I ask why you did not submit the IU claim upon receiving the VR Letter?

Only had 30% for asthma at the time.

On 1/19/2019 at 12:23 AM, Ddsr said:

Get evaluated from Voc Rehab and if you are truly TDIU they will deny you into VR. This will be helpful proof as you can get the VR Counselor to write you a feasibility letter. Submit that with your TDIU claim.

I found that letter! And it was just last August.

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

I found that letter! And it was just last August.

Ok now what? You do not sound as though you are truly IU. You state you feel much better and look to work in the near future correct?

12 hours ago, Ddsr said:

Ok now what? You do not sound as though you are truly IU. You state you feel much better and look to work in the near future correct?

Yo, doc. Let me take care of that, ok? I'm not telling you all the details, that's for later.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use