VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Carla would have liked this one.

Rate this topic

FormerMember

I have no idea why VA will take one claim and zoom through it and then dawdle and take another and drag it out for years. 

I'm sad to say I was unable to get on Theresa's gala 22nd anniversary show this morning but I had a doctor appointment I could't put off. I apologize to all who I missed. I visit other sites that help Vets. There are quite a few out there. Some are snobby and stuck up. I don't see Hadit and asknod in that  light. We generally help more than we hinder. 

Anyway, Here's a link to the win. Carla would have found this one to be a hoot-especially the business about the right hand. I attached the redacted ratings documents to it. I love it when I get to meet my clients. I'm even more glad when I can gitterdone quickly and save everyone a short ton of money.

https://asknod.org/2019/01/19/lz-cork-sweet-home-alabama/

Once you get your SMC L foot in the door, getting A&A and then R1 is a lot easier. 2019 is beginning on a positive note. 

Edited by asknod

• HadIt.com Elder

I have gotten to a point to where in order to get higher level of A&A I have to be much worse off.  I don't look forward to that.  VA land is a place where to be better you must be worse.  It is bizzaro world.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use