VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Update on Blue Water vets

Rate this question

Berta

Question

https://theotherhudsonvalley.com/

Source , emailed to me by the woman named Carol in the article-they are not giving up.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta

I see lawyers trying to get Roundup herbicide cases for cancer claiming the same company that manufactured AO has also produced another dangerous herbicide.  That just burns me up.  The VA just wants to limit the damage and stall until we are all dead.  This has always been the plan.

Yeah-I have used it for years around my garden and fences- I wear a breathing filter when I use it.The real kind, not just the surgical masks.

VA is still sitting on some new potential AOs as well-I felt I made a good case to Shulkin on that if any vet had AO ischemic heart disease, and had ischemic stroke and or HBP they should add these to the presumptive list-

Then next thing I know the gatekeepers pushed Shulkin out- I got a letter from VA about a month ago regarding that letter but they did not  promise to give it to Wilkie- and it seems vets are not pushing for anything new on the AO list. I think the BWN stuff has put  the potentia new AOs on the back burner.

The main reason the AO ship's list has grown considerably is because vets themselves proved how close their ship was to Vietnam.