VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA appeal shows closed-Now what?

Rate this question

ShrekTheTank

Question

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Dear VA, thanks for letting us Veterans know that you are yet again, making changes to ebenefits and vets.com, and avoiding any confusion to our claims. LOL

Geez, what’s the point of having an outage calendar if you’re not going to inform Veterans?

Here's what IRIS sent me:

"Your file has been uploaded to an electronic filing system that allows multiple offices to access your file and develop your claims at the same time.  According to the Board's database, the Department of Veterans' Affairs Regional Office transferred jurisdiction of your appeal to the Board on 1/23/18.  After reviewing your appeal for readiness, the Board will, if appropriate, consider the appeal according to its place on the docket as required by law."

BuddyLoveAK, did you notice the date IRIS gave you was 1/23/18?

I’ve already had my BVA appeal granted, one item remanded, and my file already sent back to the VARO. I wonder if the VARO has sent my remanded appeal back to BVA for approval? Hmm 🤔 

The IRIS answer, of course doesn’t explain why it’s showing up on vets.gov so strangely. Oh well, as long as stuff getting done…

Edited by Jamezam

Mine changes daily too. I was pointing out the fact that IRIS said the VARO transferred your appeal in “2018” and not 2019. Is that just an IRIS typo?