VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Status

Rate this question

MrStryker

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I'm not a fan of the vets.gov layout either, I felt I could navigate and find the details in ebenefits that I needed. Hopefully with the change it will be a more improved system in the future. I can say for now I am not impressed with the new RAMP process or the new website. I would just be happy to get a real update every once in a while. You know from a real person. If a real person is updating the status of my claims through ebennies or now vets.gov or va.gov how hard would it be to for the updates to have some detail up written update as to where you stand. I think across the board the waiting in the dark is the worst part for all veterans. We all know this process takes time and can be frustrating. Why not have an update comment from the last VA employee who serviced your account or made changes to your status? 

3 hours ago, indianstryker said:

I'm not a fan of the vets.gov layout either, I felt I could navigate and find the details in ebenefits that I needed. Hopefully with the change it will be a more improved system in the future. I can say for now I am not impressed with the new RAMP process or the new website. I would just be happy to get a real update every once in a while. You know from a real person. If a real person is updating the status of my claims through ebennies or now vets.gov or va.gov how hard would it be to for the updates to have some detail up written update as to where you stand. I think across the board the waiting in the dark is the worst part for all veterans. We all know this process takes time and can be frustrating. Why not have an update comment from the last VA employee who serviced your account or made changes to your status? 

Because that would be too simple.

25 minutes ago, ParadigmGuy said:

You can still see the status of an Open Claim on Ebenefits if you go to "Disabilities". It will show Pending Disabilities toward the bottom and you can click on that to see the open claim.

Yup you're right and thanks for the insight..  I'm guessing they're transitioning from Eben to va.gov and eventually eben will be disabled completely.