VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Filing Anthrax Claim

Rate this question

ewsieczka

Question

I'm filing a claim ref to this story -New Anthrax Vaccine Email On Bad Batches Requires Scrutiny https://www.disabledveterans.org/2019/01/23/anthrax-vaccine-bad-batches-scrutiny/  It will be filed today at the VA Clinic Manila. Presently, I'm at 70% and show several symptoms of autoimmune diseases. I'll keep you updated on any developments. 

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well, I got rated at 100%, but the TDIU didn't go through yet, because the regional office contacted the Atlanta Medical Center and my records weren't found. Duh! Maybe if they paid attention to my return address, it would have given them a clue...Manila VA Clinic. At any rate, I had to go to the benefits section at the Manila VA Clinic to straighten that out, so I'm waiting a response.

Your award had nothing to do with Anthrax as they denied it..and always will. I have the actual lot form from one of my shots showing I got bad anthrax, and have family history of diabetes (documented) where even the anthrax vaccine insert states do not give to family history of diabetes people. They even tried to first diagnose me with Gulf War syndrome..one problem with that. I never left Ft Bliss. Never served in the Gulf...and this is happening to many veterans who never went overseas but are being diagnosed with gulf war...cuz gulf war doesnt exist it is all ANTHRAX!