VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

SMC S??

Rate this question

adkins7b

Question

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Great point Broncovet- I need to go over Auer/Chevron.. 

Adkins said:

"depression tdiu 50 percent sleep apnea just won tinnitus 10 percent is this smc s?"

If the TDIU is solely for the depression, it appears they would have to grant you SMC S- 

But one never knows what the VA will do-I would think they would also have to consider that the depression would render you Housebound, instead of TDIU plus 60%.

I am not sure I understand your ratings

Your case "may" just be up Ken Carpenter's alley.  He Fights aggressively for Vets, and he has won much for Vets, and he is not even afraid of a longshot.  CCK law, or Chris Atting, may also be interested.  

I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to see VA stripped of some of its power there, and BE REQUIRED to enforce BOD over the Auer defense, as would many other Vets advocates.  IMHO, this would be a bigger deal than the recent Blue Water Navy win, and that was huge.  

I found it!!!!  US Supreme Court to reconsider AUER:

https://www.jurist.org/news/2018/12/supreme-court-to-reconsider-precedent-calling-for-judicial-deference-to-federal-agencies/

This case is . in the works, the US Supreme court granted the writ of certerrori just last month.  (December, 2018)

Edited by broncovet

getting ready for a fight going file nod.. still havent recieved paper work but my depression should be direct not secondary.. it didnt get diagnosed until my oth periosd of service same as sleep apnea.. but i went to shrinks and doc complained about sleep cried in front a shrink but fear getting kicked out never went back..  ok had two c p exams for depression.. the other will not allow me to copy paste heres what one guy said.

image.thumb.png.08e1086df356c34945b8a6c4c542d977.png

I might hold of the war drums just yet, not sure what the hearing doc put in but vso said reffered for bilateral hearing loss after i won tinnitus.. still have not recieved paper work.. if i win 50 percent hearing them maybe let it go.. I have just filed a claim for hearing loss a few days ago