VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ellis Clinic IMO/IME

Rate this question

wood78221

Question

I know there has been some people asking about the Ellis Clinic and how some of the outcomes were. I am going soon to the clinic and once I get my report/exam back from him, I will file a claim. I will keep everyone posted throughout the process so people can know what the outcome was. 

Well Ladies and Gents, I just got my overdue 100% thanks to Dr. Ellis IME.  Also, there are about 8 more claims deferred.  Most likely these will get approved as well.  What blows me away, is the VA gave me 10% for scars.  After Ellis IME, I got 80% for the same scars.  They just low balled me.  

Keep up the good fight.

File the claim now, UNLESS you have too much money.  EARLIER FILE means earlier effective date.  

Waiting just until March 1, will cost you about $3000 in retro, if awarded 100 percent.  

Go ahead and file or ITF, and get this IMO and submit it.  It needs to be RECEIVED by March 1 by the VA or you wont get any retro until April.  

14 minutes ago, broncovet said:

File the claim now, UNLESS you have too much money.  EARLIER FILE means earlier effective date.  

Waiting just until March 1, will cost you about $3000 in retro, if awarded 100 percent.  

Go ahead and file or ITF, and get this IMO and submit it.  It needs to be RECEIVED by March 1 by the VA or you wont get any retro until April.  

Already got it covered! Filed the intent back Mid December.

On 2/7/2019 at 7:17 PM, broncovet said:

Amen, Bronco!  Get that effective date locked into the record.  Good luck and thanks for your service!

Mark

I went to the Ellis Clinic and everyone was really friendly as well as very knowledgeable about how the VA works. I saw a doctor and we spent probably 30-40 minutes talking about my conditions and how they are service related. I should be my report/exam in a few days. Hopefully if this is true, I will be filing next week. 

Claims will be

ED secondary to Depression (NEW)

Migraines Secondary to Depression (NEW)

IBS (Gulf war era, environmental exposure/Burn Pits) (NEW)

Dizziness (from medicine) secondary to thumb condition (Reopen)

Sinusitis and Rhinitis (Environmental/Burn Pits) (NEW)

If you don't mind OP, can I ask if anyone knows whether Dr. Ellis will do an IMO without you going to their office. I don't think I'll be able to make it to his office before my appeal is due (June), but I'd like to submit the appeal with a good IMO.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use