VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ellis Clinic IMO/IME

Rate this question

wood78221

Question

I know there has been some people asking about the Ellis Clinic and how some of the outcomes were. I am going soon to the clinic and once I get my report/exam back from him, I will file a claim. I will keep everyone posted throughout the process so people can know what the outcome was. 

36 minutes ago, wood78221 said:

I am honestly not sure how much weight these will hold. From my research, they only want IMO's from a NP, PA, MD/DO or PhD/Psyd (mental). Now, I could be wrong, but that is what I have gathered. 

Wood78221 is correct and the highest educated opinion usually wins.

9 hours ago, wood78221 said:

I am honestly not sure how much weight these will hold. From my research, they only want IMO's from a NP, PA, MD/DO or PhD/Psyd (mental). Now, I could be wrong, but that is what I have gathered. 

If they were stand alone, I would agree, but they were additional letters backing up the information that Dr. Ellis submitted.  

On 2/21/2019 at 4:51 PM, Point_break said:

Are there any clinics like this in or around central Texas?

Not that I have seen.  Am from Dallas and could not find any.  

Edited by Banarep
23 hours ago, El Train said:

At this point I'm turning it over to a law firm.  Seems like you have done everything and they are pissed about it.  I would think a law firm would love an easy case like this.  You've done all the medical work for them.

Waiting to see what happens with the reconsideration.  Than I go from there.  

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use