VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help with ro

Rate this question

treysnonna

Question

Is there anyone out there that might have a phone number for Cheyenne Regioal Office.  Not the 8008271000. We keep getting run and chase the monkeys tail.   If anyone has another number, I would really appreciate it.

Berta has numbers of a few VARO's.  Maybe she will chime in.  You have identified a HUGE problem.  According to Alex, he has many of the VARO''s DRO's on speed dial, and talks to them about almost every case.  

Yet, we cant get a phone number at all.  You are right..it is possible that "the right person" could straighten stuff out, but the VA would rather we wait for a 5 year appeal.  

If "customer service" at VA were graded fairly, it would surely be a negative number.  

57 minutes ago, broncovet said:

If "customer service" at VA were graded fairly, it would surely be a negative number.  

That number would be absolute zero.

Like how they got rid of that one tiny office, in 2017 with only like around 6 employees , where they actually help answer the questions vets had via the telephone. 

Geuss Berta, didn’t see this or just does not have any info.  It has been two weeks since the guy form Peggy sent in two inquiry’s on why they dropped the ball on hubby’s appeals, and retro pay.

I missed this- I have a Very busy life :blush:

Cheyenne Medical and  RO director Melanie Murphy

email: melanie.murphy@va.gov

Phone:   303-914-5800

Fax  :      303 914 5805

RO VSCM Charles Cates     

Phone: 307-433-2742

On 2/7/2019 at 4:00 PM, vetquest said:

I believe the RO's do not have phones.  They are sequestered in the basements of federal buildings and can only be seen at night when they scurry out to go home to their dens. :unsure: 

That is a fact Jack!

And dont forget about lunch time, where they come back from whatever they ate at, smiling and laughing when they show security their special badge, than walking through they own special glass doors entrance to the "basement" (which could be the 2nd floor.)