VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

RAMP Completed for EED

Rate this question

paulstrgn

Question

I filed a NOD and opted for a higher level review via RAMP in November 2018. Today they completed my case, the senior rater had called me last Monday to discuss my case. I had requested an EED for the nerve issues in my legs (I have four different ratings for my legs). I was granted an EED for two of the four nerve issues, the date was moved up by 12 months. I live in VA but the senior rater was from the Seattle RO, he was very friendly and even took time to answer some questions unrelated to my NOD. So far as far as the processing times goes I have had good luck with them taking four months (this was my second RAMP).

I have also filed an appeal with the BVA and have asked for RAMP processing, I filed the appeal in August and my case has been placed on the docket. I am hoping for it to be completed by the end of March, time will tell.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Yes it was fast but it was denied. The senior that worked the first RAMP didn't look at the evidence submitted (in my opinion at least). That is why I have an appeal via RAMP pending with the BVA which I am hoping will be completed by the end of next month.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use