VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

RAMP Appeal Closed In Less Than 30 Days

Rate this question

JLat

Question

I filed my appeal via RAMP on January 24, 2019 and just checked VA.gov and saw that it was decision ready on Feruary 13, 2019. It says the letter will arrive in 7 to 10 days with the decision and I can check my status on ebenefits. I just checked ebenefits and it's not showing an increase. I've heard ebenifits can be slow to update at times and my appeal was just closed yesterday. Has anyone seen there claim move this quickly through RAMP? My first thought is that the quick decision probably isn't a good thing.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

First off, never trust ebennies. It is at best inaccurate.  Your closed claim on VA.gov should contain a list of what was granted and denied under "Issues" unless that is only being done by the BVA.

It is best to wait for your decision letter.  Once you get that, if you are denied post a redacted copy of the decision and we will try to assist you.

Thanks, Vetquest! I'm new to filing claims and this is my first attempt at an appeal. I'll sit tight and wait for the letter to come in. I really appreciate your reply and all the other information in the forums. This place has been a great resource.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use