VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Would anyone be willing to look over my husbands new report and DBQs concerning separate ratings for TBI/PTSD A&A Headaches?

Rate this question

Vet Dog and wife

Question

Would anyone be willing to look over my husband’s new report and DBQs concerning separate ratings for TBI/PTSD A&A Headaches? we also posted a lot of his VA claim docs too.

Thank you all very much for all your prior advice. you have helped my husband so much and we truly appreciate all your help.

Edited by Vet Dog and wife
need help

Hi all,

My Husband is the disabled veteran with TBI, PTSD and other problems. He doesn't read or understand a lot of this. we have been married for about three years and I am trying to help him. My native language is not English and I have some friends help me with editing what I write before I post them. I was a social worker in Europe for several years, but this VA stuff is over my head. My husband told me that Berta, Dr Bash, and others on hadit had helped his wife before and she was in the process of getting his PTSD and TBI separated, Getting his migraines service connected and CUEs but she died of cancer before she could finish. we wanted to have Dr. Bash do an IMO, but my husband's fiduciary would not pay for it. we are living out of the country now waiting for my son and I to acquire our US visas. I have gotten a lot of help here from all of you and really truly appreciate it, but I am completely lost without the help you have given me. My husband always gets stressed when I have to post his personal information on the site, but he tries to stay calm. I am going to post his old C&P exam and other VA claim info over the next few days.

Thank you for helping my disabled veteran husband "all hadit members"   

Edited by Vet Dog and wife

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with broncovet   since your hubby is 100& P&T

&  has other  S.C.conditions that render him more disabled,  according to some of these DBQ's you posted just from what I read (I never read all 17 of your post, but from my opinion  you should file all these claims and let the VA Figure it all out..since your hubby is 100%   the SMC will start up and depending on the Claims/Appeals you file and win a decision over 60%  FOR ONE  S.C. SEPARATE DISABILITY then you will meet the SMC S Criteria  and on up the SMC Latter (so-to-speak) deepening on all your hubby's S.C. disability's .  Note as broncovet mention After 100% then the SMC KICKS IN AND THE COMPENSATION IS HIGHER ON UP THE SMC Latter..

Going up the SMC latter there is more compensation ,Again depends on the disability criteria VA has set for each veterans disability /disability's or combined ratings....

With all these These DBQ;s  for claims/appeals be sure to pay close attention to all Early Effective Dates  vs Claims Filed /Appeals or Reopen.

(Dates are very Important)

I personally think your hubby should get a favorable decision for the SMC A&A OR SMC L.....

Maybe even more higher up the SMC Latter Beings your Hubby can't take care of him self due all to his S.C. Disability's  you get a Quailfied Dr to opine that he can't care for him self and needs help from others. because that's basically what you guys are seeking. (jmo)

Again check out asknod.org   his Illistration  OF Mr Patato Head for SMC's

It makes no difference  to me who helps you  ...if I did write something wrong or give you wrong advise I certainly apologize to you and your Hubby.....to me as long as you guys get  ALL your hubby's benefits &  what he entitled too that is what this is all about  and is certainly fine by me and what we members  all strive to get our Veterans.

I do want to say that if one of us gives out the wrong information or advise. were check daily by other members and set straight on the topic  when at times some of us may give the wrong advise or info.

I am glad you came to Hadit for help...all our help is free and done with some of the most highly experience members  without costing you a Dime

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

Here is Asknod Illistration for  SMC's 

: Mr Potato Head Illustrations to see how the SMC Latter/Scale works out for the  S.C. disable Veteran

https://asknod.org/2013/02/27/special-monthly-compensation-what-is-it/

Also timing is everything when you file or appeal your claim/claims.