VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Would anyone be willing to look over my husbands new report and DBQs concerning separate ratings for TBI/PTSD A&A Headaches?

Rate this question

Vet Dog and wife

Question

Would anyone be willing to look over my husband’s new report and DBQs concerning separate ratings for TBI/PTSD A&A Headaches? we also posted a lot of his VA claim docs too.

Thank you all very much for all your prior advice. you have helped my husband so much and we truly appreciate all your help.

Edited by Vet Dog and wife
need help

I find it interesting that you requested disability for headaches in 1980 but I see no C&P referencing this.  I would pursue this, while it is only a 50% disability at the max.  As for the other conditions, dementia and PTSD I believe they are combining the two as psychological disorders, which they can do.  While there is complaint of issues with the nerves in the arms I see that the VA has performed negative tests.  I would see if you could get these tests redone at this later date as sensory neuropathy can not be determined by NVCS until it has progressed.  I had this same problem.  I knew something was wrong but no test would prove it until I have become much worse.  Therefore ask for new nerve conduction studies.

I wish you the best of luck with this.

Question

Need Help

Would anyone be willing to look over my husband’s new report and DBQs concerning separate ratings for TBI/PTSD A&A Headaches? we allso posted a lot of his VA claim docs too.

Dear Berta, Asknod , doc25, Tbird, Dajoker, Buck52, broncovet, vetquest, Oceanbound, Vync, Hamslice,  paulstrgn,  john999, Jbasser,  retiredat44,  ToddG, Jfrei and other hadit members. You have all helped me so much with my Husbands (The Marine Boxer) claim in the past.

I finally got my husband’s final reports and DBQs. could some of you hadit members please look them over and give your opinions? I am getting ready to send all or this to my husband’s VSA to be submitted to the VA. As recommended here on hadit, we are trying to get separate ratings for his TBI and PTSD, get his headache service connected to his TBI, and get A&A. we need help. This VA stuff is way over our heads. We have a great service officer that really cares, but any advice we could get on hadit would help. It is due to hadit that we made it this far. My husband's deceased wife got help around 1998 from several hadit members.

everything is posted above in my previous posts

Thank you all very much for all your prior advice. you have helped my husband so much and we truly appreciate all your help.

Edited by Vet Dog and wife
need help