VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeal closed Permanent and Total

Rate this question

air1

Question

My case granted by board in December 100 %IU. Sent to regional,February 15 checked vets. Gov or va. Gov and it shows P&T with no future examinations and my pay rate at 100% under letters. Supplemental benefits listed with educational for children and Deers. How long before retro in bank considering everything signed off on.What state benefits entitled too.

Edited by air1
Missed typed

8 hours ago, air1 said:

The BVA granted ptsd and remanded TDIU in August, then regional office gave me 70% and denied TDIU in October.Sent back to BVA who then granted 100% TDIU in December and back to regional who gave me P&T.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.  It gives us hope that when RO denies a remand, the BVA may still grant!  Congratulations!

3 hours ago, Kelly Severance said:

Thank you for clearing that up for me.  It gives us hope that when RO denies a remand, the BVA may still grant!  Congratulations!

You have got that right.  I have had several remands granted after the RO denies.  The BVA gives the RO a second chance to make it right and then grants after the RO refuses to do their job.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations on your win!

If you are already setup with the VA to get disability payments via direct deposit, then you might see the retro in your bank account before you get anything in the mail.

On 2/21/2019 at 6:07 AM, vetquest said:

You have got that right.  I have had several remands granted after the RO denies.  The BVA gives the RO a second chance to make it right and then grants after the RO refuses to do their job.

this, I think, is what is going on with mine,, the RO refused to comply with BVA remands... but the years tick by....

congrats!

Same boat as Kelly here. BVA granted 2 issues in July of 2018 and 1 remand. I have zero movement in granted stuff( the BVA increased a rating on one and still not updated in ebenefits). I do have a c&p for the remand in March so hopefully the granted stuff wasn’t forgotten about. Any news yet Kelly with yours?