VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

PTSD C & P exam

Rate this question

Soliz

Question

i looked up my C &. P exam for PTSD.  One section states

Occupational and social impairment due to mild or transient symptoms which decrease work efficiency and ability to perform occupational tasks only during periods of significant stress, or symptoms controlled by continuos medication

does this sentence make it an automatic 10% or could the listed symptoms make the rating higher?

symptoms listed are anxiety, suspiciousness, chronic sleep impairment, difficulty in establishing and maintaining effective work and social relationships, and difficulty in adapting to stressful circumstances (including work or a worklike setting

thoughts?  Thanks in advance!

Edited by Soliz
Deleted exam. Did not redact correctly

On 3/30/2019 at 11:11 AM, Buck52 said:

Thanks for letting us know, 50%is what I thought they may give you  but the 10% for tinnitus is  nice too.

Remember if you get any worse be sure to apply for increase.

Any idea on how long it takes to receive back pay/first payment.  I read fifteen days.  But not sure if that’s from seeing it in ebennies or fifteen days from receiving the letter.  Dated back to December 1, so it will be a nice & needed payment!

• HadIt.com Elder

Not sure on your retro amount  but any retro over 25.000 can take up to 3 months or more  under 25k maybe a week or two or three

be sure and check your Bank Account...most of the time it hits the Bank before your BBE Arrives 

1 hour ago, Buck52 said:

Not sure on your retro amount  but any retro over 25.000 can take up to 3 months or more  under 25k maybe a week or two or three

be sure and check your Bank Account...most of the time it hits the Bank before your BBE Arrives 

About 5500, so at least weeks not months!  Will be watching my account-thanks again!