VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100p&t just got scheduled a c&p exam

Rate this question

Breedlove

Question

I was rated 100% permanent and total last April. Today I received a letter for a c&p exam. I have not done anything with a new claim or anything like that. I called to confirm that I had an appointment and they said one was requested January 31st. They said it had not been submitted. I'm not sure what that means. Does anyone know why I would have another c&p since I am 100% p&t.

Thanks

Do not for any reason miss this exam.  They can take your benefits away if you miss an exam.  I have no idea why they would schedule an exam so close to you being awarded P&T.  Anybody else have any thoughts?

45 minutes ago, vetquest said:

Do not for any reason miss this exam.  They can take your benefits away if you miss an exam.  I have no idea why they would schedule an exam so close to you being awarded P&T.  Anybody else have any thoughts?

Do think this could have been scheduled by mistake? The thing is I was rated 100% p&t for the one thing they are wanting to do the c&p for.

Do you think that they be trying to find a way to screw me? Have you heard of this happening to other people?

2 hours ago, vetquest said:

Do think this could have been scheduled by mistake? The thing is I was rated 100% p&t for the one thing they are wanting to do the c&p for.

• HadIt.com Elder

Just go to the C&P Exam, you will find out if it was a mistake or not  but do not miss it...they can call any of us for a C&P under 20 years of our S.C. Disability.

• HadIt.com Elder

10 months to a year is not all that  strange getting a call for a C&P after an original rating