VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA backlog?

Rate this question

FormerMember

Question

I just got this in the mail from one of my friends-a former Veterans Law Judge. He's worried so I guess I am, too.

https://asknod.org/2019/03/05/bva-more-decisions-and-be-quick-about-it-mind-you/

Obviously, "the weakest link" here is probably a tie between incompetent corrupt VA employees, and incompetent and corrupt VA employees in charge of computers.  You could flip a coin to see which is worse...the IT department or the claims department of VA.  

Here's a shot of my VBMS e-folder. You can bring up 10, 25, 50 or 100 documents at a time but this pig only loads just so fast. 

By contrast, if you obtain your c-file from the Records Management Center, it looks like 52 card pickup. This began in about 2006. One day VA went from being nice with the file to just heaving it into the copy machine. Obviously two versions exist- the orderly VBMS scanned version and the old copied paper file now in .pdf. and with no rhyme or reason as to filing order.

VBMS snapshot.JPG

I am A VA employee and I do recent that statement. Not only am I a Veteran, but I chose the VA to work to help others as they have helped me. We are not corrupt here at the lower levels, higher ups, I could possibly agree with that statement. BVA has only a small selection of judges that make the decisions, not VA employee's, we follow their rulings.

they send you a box or two! really 2 ! and a note saying they are angry you have so many! (really, not making this up,,, search in this day and age is not by computer, it is by eyeball) it is all a fraud... Like I told the bva judge the VA does not read the records.. you have to read them and send them everything even though they are va records..... (calling 1-800--who-cares)

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records.jpg

Edited by retiredat44