Jump to content
  • 0

C&P results 2


16thGLO

Question

As an after thought on my previous post.  Since the hand and finger arthritis pain was not addressed in the rating decision, does that mean that I would be filing a new disability claim or should I be doing a notice of disagreement with the current decision, even thought its not addressed.  I would appreciate any advice on which way to go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I would file an NOD instead of a new claim for the arthritis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 hours ago, vetquest said:

I would file an NOD instead of a new claim for the arthritis.

I agree. The NOD preserves the effective date if it gets granted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines