Jump to content
  • 0

Kelvin Díaz

Kelvin Diaz


2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderator

Most conditions can be raised.  The best thing to do is to look on a site like this http://www.militarydisabilitymadeeasy.com/vadisability.html

See where you fall into the condition and how bad it has gotten.  There are also times where it does not cover the severity of the issue and you would appeal to a Judge for a higher rating.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • HadIt.com Elder

Look here: https://www.benefits.va.gov/WARMS/bookc.asp


Find knee (probably under muscular skeletal) and compare your symptoms and diagnosis from your doc notes to whats listed. Each percentage rating has criteria you have to meet, primarily range of motion, though pain can be rated as well. 


Make sure you have a relatively regular attendance to doctor appointments so you have a good record of how the condition affects you, then file. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines