VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Disability Ratings

Rate this topic

diegogarcia67

• HadIt.com Elder

They mention you was P&T so that automatically makes you 100%

IFthey figure all these combined rating at 93% but also made you P&T because all these disabilitys made you P&T then in my opinion  you are 100%   it should give your final degree rating on e benefits and it should say your 100%  although your combined ratings are  at 93%  you might even check to see if you quailfy for the SMC  S??   DEPENDS ON YOUR DISABILITY'S

Usually when a veteran has a combined rating but does not reach the 100% they infer the TDIU P&T, but actually in your case they  gave you the P& T and with P&T COMES A 100% RATING.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lead Moderator
1 minute ago, Buck52 said:

They mention you was P&T so that automatically makes you 100%

IFthey figure all these combined rating at 93% but also made you P&T because all these disabilitys made you P&T then in my opinion  you are 100%   it should give your final degree rating on e benefits and it should say your 100%  although your combined ratings are  at 93%  you might even check to see if you quailfy for the SMC  S??   DEPENDS ON YOUR DISABILITY'S

Usually when a veteran has a combined rating but does not reach the 100% they infer the TDIU P&T, but actually in your case they  gave you the P& T and with P&T COMES A 100% RATING.

Really?  I thought you could be P&T at 60% and not get 100%.  I thought the only thing the p&t meant was the condition will not get better?

• HadIt.com Elder

I believe  to be come 100% With a lesser rating of 94.5  but is inferred the P&T  it depends on the veterans disability's,  If that happens such as in this case   he will be consider 100%

a veteran can be P&T under the 100% but its a special circumstance rating   again depending on his/her S.C. Disability's 

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

you can read CFR 38 3.340 Criteria

About P&T and IU 

Also you can request you be given P&T if you meet the criteria and P&T has not been inferred to you?...especially if your disability is not expected to improve within your life time.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use