VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% totally and Permanent

Rate this question

Steve S

Question

Several days ago m looked on VA.gov and saw my completion dat move from the middle of July to April 3, 2019. Wednesday it moved to March 30, 2019. On Thursday morning it went to preparation of notification, Thursday evening I looked on ebenefits and saw it went from 90% to 100% but the claimed disabilities were still pending. I looked on VA.gov and it moved back into gathering evidence. The letter that I can generate in ebenefits show Totally and permanently disabled. Anyone ever see this? Is it common? 

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Permanent and total at 100 percent. Wait til the award letter arrives to explain or ask your rep if you have one. They have likely seen the award already. Usually the letters are correct and are often the first hint of an award.

J

While you still have to wait for the official letter, Jbasser is correct.  The letters are usually right, though not usually updated so quickly.

58 minutes ago, vetquest said:

While you still have to wait for the official letter, Jbasser is correct.  The letters are usually right, though not usually updated so quickly.

I printed the Commissary letter and it states the same thing. It also states that no future exams are needed. This is the first time I’ve seen any of my claims like this.