Get Your HadIt.com Merch.

2022-11-16_06-22-29.png

Check them out here

DRO Grant ??

63Charlie

Question

3 answers to this question

Congratulation on the Grant

You should be getting your BBE in the mail anytime   that will let you know what they mean by provisional.

I would think its just a paragraph letting you know about your award grant of IU like if you do go back work and not report your income  or not sending in your 21-4140 employment questioner every year    they will reduce your IU  ect,,,ect,,,

100% P&T with SMC -S has been granted effective January 2019..

I have one hell of an attorney.

Edited by 63Charlie (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 2:10 PM, 63Charlie said:

100% P&T with SMC -S has been granted effective January 2019..

I have one hell of an attorney.

After 9 1/2 yrs, rating granted, rating increase-judge remanded for TDIU, then second time remanded by the judge for TDIU, my husband had a thorough exam done by an excellent Dr came with Nexus letters & everything. We turned in the new evidence and within a few days our Rep said he had never seen it before but the DRO agreed and granted what the Dr recommended. So we were told it would be maybe a month or maybe a yr before it would get before the right people in Washington and it would need 3 signatures. He was blown away when he told us but was excited for my husband. Its been 7 wks and we just received an SSOC saying he was denied. OK so what happened? I asked his rep if we needed an attorney, he replied not in his opinion because of the Dr reports and the DRO's granting. Now we are at a loss at what just happened. SO frustrating.  BTW, congrats---we shouldve gotten a good attorney. We paid $2000 for the Dr exam/report from a highly reputable Dr. Valette.