VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The new AMA-Mobius loop?

Rate this question

FormerMember

Question

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Berta, you won't find the decision at the BVA yet. I'm still fighting at the AOJ level on several of these. The repair order seems to be going back to the dr. after a c&p denial (using echo) and obtaining a statement showing cardio cath proof. I'll keep you posted when I win them. One lost a leg to PAD and I used that. NOT.  It has to be in the coronary arteries leading to the heart. Period.

This is for Jerrell. I promised him I would draw him a map of what we talked about on the show-https://asknod.org/2019/04/12/the-new-appeals-modernization-act-and-more/

• HadIt.com Elder

I personally don't like this New Way  but as it is we must follow VA Rules and Guidelines.  I DON'T SEE THE CLAIMS BEING PROCESS ANY FASTER.

I like the traditional claims process better.  Don't take me wrong here  I don't like the HAMMSTER WHEEL in slow motion either  and the long waited appeals to be adjudicated  but so for this new process has to prove itself/JMO

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use